Thanks everyone, she is definately the center of our lives now! We love her!
Uncle Scott and Temaire: Yes, Coal is still at my parents house. Christian really wanted him to stay and I understood that. They have formed a bond and I didn't want to ruin that for Christian. Coal also has gotten so used to having a yard and freedom, and I couldn't give him that where we live. So he will be staying where he is for a bit, but when we move he will be coming with us.
11 comments:
he is so little and so cute!!!!!
Thanks for bringing her by to visit.... she is so cute!!!!!
she is so adorable! Totally jealous! :) love ya!!
Oh shut right up! Cutest thing I've ever seen!
What about Cole? Why did you choose the name Oakie?
How cute!
wow..she is very cute. does that mean that I now have a granddoggie?
Aww how tiny and cute! I like the name too. Good choice!
Oh my word!!!! That is such a stinkin' cute dog!!!! You could eat it up! I am with Scott....where is cute Coal? Still with grams and gramps?
Thanks everyone, she is definately the center of our lives now! We love her!
Uncle Scott and Temaire:
Yes, Coal is still at my parents house. Christian really wanted him to stay and I understood that. They have formed a bond and I didn't want to ruin that for Christian. Coal also has gotten so used to having a yard and freedom, and I couldn't give him that where we live. So he will be staying where he is for a bit, but when we move he will be coming with us.
Oh my gosh he is soooo cute!
Post a Comment