Andy's 23rd Birthday fell on a Thursday this year, however, we celebrated it on Saturday June 21st so his family could be there. I had to do a little something special for him on his special day so his sweet mother made him a Superman cake, and gave him a new pair of churh shoes (something he really needed)! I gave him an air-soft gun, a picture of me for his desk at work, and a new game! His mom and and I made him a birthday banner and hung it over our garage...through Saturday!
just a little comment to say a very happy birthday to you Andy...we love you tons...dad and mom We love your blogspot, it is so fun to see all the fun pictures of both of you...
1 comment:
just a little comment to say a very happy birthday to you Andy...we love you tons...dad and mom
We love your blogspot, it is so fun to see all the fun pictures of both of you...
Post a Comment