That would be so much fun! I can not believe you little one is almost here!! We would love to get togethe...that would be absolutely so much fun! So how is everything going with the baby???
Maren! This is your greatest friend from DFCU....Tiff. I was at a family party with Joe and Liz yesterday and I was asking her how you were and she mentioned you had a blog. So I had to get on and say hi. Hope everything is going great for you! Happy birthday soon.
7 comments:
Ben and I hope that you are doing something fun for your 21st!! We should get together soon to do something when you two have time!
That would be so much fun! I can not believe you little one is almost here!! We would love to get togethe...that would be absolutely so much fun! So how is everything going with the baby???
Maren! This is your greatest friend from DFCU....Tiff. I was at a family party with Joe and Liz yesterday and I was asking her how you were and she mentioned you had a blog. So I had to get on and say hi. Hope everything is going great for you! Happy birthday soon.
Happy 21st today Maren! I hope it's great.
Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day. I love you!
How come no exciting update about your birthday...with pics?! ;)
I hate blogging about myself, I lose interest too fast...
Post a Comment