So apparently I have been "tagged"...8 random things about myself eh? Here goes nothin'...
#1. When I was little I couldn't bear to mix my foods with others while eating, however, now that I am older (and wiser too) I can't stand not to mix my foods when I eat!
#2. I am addicted to David's Ranch flavored sunflower seeds.
#3. When I read books, the characters are no longer fictional, they are my friends.
#4. Since Katie had a story abut pulling out hair, here's one! When I was little my cousin Henry had a toy I wanted, being the "only girl" I have been quite use to the idea of getting most of the things I want...Henry wasn't buying it. I reached over, clenched my fist over his head with a wad of his hair and ripped it straight out of his head (I have been told that I had such strong hands when I was little because of my cast), he finally forgave me...last month when my dad told him the story.
#5. I was born with dislocated hips and was put in a cast for the first year of my life, I learned to do everything in this cast...actually there were two, one blue and one yellow.
#6. I can not wear a single piece of clothing more than once without washing it first...even if the item was only worn for two hours. We put good use to our laundry soap!
#7. When I clean a room, I always tend to change something about it. Whether it be rearranging the furniture, changing the home decor, or moving the pictures from wall to wall.
#8. I am deathly afraid of sharks, snakes and spiders...you put any of those three things in my dreams and the outcome can be a wet mess! (ASK ANDREW!)
I hope you enjoyed that MOM FARR, AIMEE, LAUREN, and TIFF!!! You have all been tagged, get busy!
6 comments:
How else was I supposed to get you to post again??? :D
You are right...I just think my everyday life usually is only intersting to me, so I only post special evnts...this was fun though, you are a babe! How was the gym??
katie, that is so funny! When I read what Maren wrote and then realized the last time she posted was in JUNE!!!! Maren!!! I loved reading those! I remember how sweet you were in those casts... poor little squirt! :) LOve ya!
What I remember about your cast is Judd and Josh pulling you around by the bar. They didn't leave you alone for a minute! lol
Well Hello Maren! We need to get together again soon. You 2 should come up when the U plays USU. Yes, I already know who will win...and its definately not USU!!!! I think its Sept. 13
Oh that would be so fun! I got U of U season tickets for my birthday but they are onlyvalid at the U stadium, however, I think it might be well worth it to come up and spend the day with yu two! we miss you guys! Well I will talk to Andy an see ho everything goes, but for now let's plan on it...
Post a Comment