Friday, December 19, 2008

I Am So Blessed

Today I feel compelled to post about my husband, Andrew. I am so grateful to be his wife and to experience all the new opportunities we have been blessed with.

Andrew is so smart, and I am so proud of him for doing so well in his schooling. As many of you know, I have been working full time and going to school, while Andrew is going to school full time. This is our first semester of this new experience, and it has been quite the trial for me; however, when the semester ends and he receives his grades it makes it all worth it. I would not want it any other way. I am so happy for him, and the things he is able to learn through his studies. He is so talented when it comes to learning, and he helps me so much! He is excited for Dental School, and absolutely fascinated with the classes he is able to take. We are both excited for the adventures his schooling has in store for us. Yes, it won't be easy or cheap, but I know that he can do anything he sets his mind too!

He is an example of love and compassion to me; always teaching me how to be better without criticizing. I am so grateful for his diligence and perseverance to always do the right thing. He is always helping me count my blessings, and provide service. Andrew has been raised to be the best he can be, for himself and others, and he lives up to that everyday. I am thankful that he has been blessed with an unending love for others and a kind heart. What an example he is to me!

I feel like everything I say is insignificant to how I feel, but I do love you Andrew and I am so grateful for all that you are. You are the most amazing husband; you were meant to be mine. You are man of honorable worth, and I am grateful to be your wife. Thank you for being you, please don't ever change!

I love you a million red Honda Accords!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Maren thank you so much for blogging about me. I couldn't do any of it with out your love and support. I love you so much and am so very glad that you are my wife. Thank you so much for everything that you do each and everyday for me. I love you!!! Don't ever forget that. I love you a million red hots!!!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Yep, that is the way I raised him, hee hee.. you both are great, thanks for taking such great care of each other. Nice post! Love you both ♥MOM

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a love that will last! I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Maren and Andrew - that is sweet, and sappy (But I am old, single and little bitter :) ). You are both wonderful. I miss seeing you both. I hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Katie said...

That was sweet Maren. Just remember how you feel about him now, when he leaves his socks in the front room, or candy wrappers all over the floor. lol. love you guys.

temaire said...

What a sweet post! Glad to hear that he is doing well in school! I am just assuming you are doing as well, seeing as how you are quite smart yourself! :) When does he start dental school? I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! Love you guys!