This year, Andy and I spent the Thanksgiving holiday with the Farr family. We had a great time starting new traditions and mantaining old ones. The dinner was absolutely delicious, thanks to Andy's beautiful mother Tamee! We had such a busy day, starting with the one and only...
TURKEY BOWL!!
COMPETITION Wii GAMES!!
BEAUTIFUL TURKEY DINNER!!
Ending our fabulous dinner with...
CLEAN UP!!
(By the loving children of Lionel and Tamee Farr)
This was the turning point in our evening, when we just knew that Thanksgiving was just about over, until Tamee came up with a brilliant idea...
FAMILY PICTURES!!
(Mainly because they haven't had one since the newest additions...Me, and of course Kambree)
(Mainly because they haven't had one since the newest additions...Me, and of course Kambree)
The finished project done by T.J., Stephee, and Mom...
4 comments:
oh my goodness, i love that picture of you + andy eyeing the turkey! that is so funny!
ohh what a lovely thanksgiving, Looks like you had a terrific time, what a great family. I just love them all!hee hee...lol
love ya Mom♥
Love the pics! It looks like you had a great time! :) How do you all get your houses to look so good. When I do it with the kids it is kind of scary, and it is not really the kids fault! :)
Hey Maren! I was so excited when I came across your blog. It's great to see you doing so well! It sure has been a while. You look so happy! Let's keep in touch.
With Love,
Christy
Post a Comment