Andy and I were not able to attend the magnificent Utah victory at the Sugar Bowl this year...so we compromised! We had our very own fiesta at our home with all of our family. Both of our family's were able to come and participate, which made it all worth not being able to go to New Orleans. The Utah Utes dominated from the very beginning, but conquered with a final score of 31-17. What a fantastic season to have season tickets and an autographed football! Thank you everyone who came, all your hard work is much appreciated. THIS WAS A BLAST!!!
Hi guys, this looks like a lot of fun! Sure wish that I could be there for it!!! Love the pictures but I must ask...why is there chocolate all over the walls? Did the fountain go bezerk?
LOVE ALL YOUR NEW PICS! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS!!! WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN??? LOL....AS I WROTE THIS I NOTICED THAT EVERYONE ELSE DID TOO :)?????
4 comments:
Hi guys, this looks like a lot of fun! Sure wish that I could be there for it!!! Love the pictures but I must ask...why is there chocolate all over the walls? Did the fountain go bezerk?
IT does look like you guys had a lot of fun. It was a good game. I was wondering the same thing that scott was about the chocolate!
Bummer I was sick, it looks like you all had a blast! Congrats on the big win!
LOVE ALL YOUR NEW PICS! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS!!! WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN??? LOL....AS I WROTE THIS I NOTICED THAT EVERYONE ELSE DID TOO :)?????
Post a Comment