Okay, I am not bragging or anything, but I do believe the I married the smartest man in the whole world! Andrew has worked so hard to do well in school and I am so grateful for his determination. Earlier this week, Andrew asked me if I would help him study for his Anatomy test on Wednesday and I agreed. I was so impressed with all that he knew, but even more shocked at everything he had to know! He had memorized 13 pages of different body parts including the muscles, nerves, and bones. Not only did he have to know where they were all located, he had to spell them...CORRECTLY! No surprise here, Andrew knew them all and scored a 94 on his exam!! WAY TO GO RIGHT!?
I decided this called for some celebration, at the last minute...
Friday night I decided I would do something inexpensive, but thoughtful for him. I rented a few movies that I thought he might like to see, ordered some of his favorite pizza, and bought some yummy treats that are totally out of my diet plan. It turned out great, and I am happy to say he was completely surprised!
Great job Andrew, keep up the good work!





I decided this called for some celebration, at the last minute...
Friday night I decided I would do something inexpensive, but thoughtful for him. I rented a few movies that I thought he might like to see, ordered some of his favorite pizza, and bought some yummy treats that are totally out of my diet plan. It turned out great, and I am happy to say he was completely surprised!
Great job Andrew, keep up the good work!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great date night idea! I will probably have to steal it...cute sign!
Post a Comment