Maren, I love it!
I really like your haircut Maren. It suits you well!
very, very cute, but I'm not surprized, you look great any way you wear it, but it is a fresh new look.
Very cute! Did you donate the 11 inches to locks of love or something? I only ask because if memory serves me right they need at least 11 inches.
love the new cut, it is so cute!
LOVE IT!!! so cute!! You are beautiful
very cute meradith. :) what are you going to do with your dog whist your in montana?
It's so cute! I love it!
WAY CUTE HONEY! I LOVE IT!!! I KNEW IT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON YOU, YOU COULD PULL OFF ANYTHING! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Maren, I love it!
I really like your haircut Maren. It suits you well!
very, very cute, but I'm not surprized, you look great any way you wear it, but it is a fresh new look.
Very cute! Did you donate the 11 inches to locks of love or something? I only ask because if memory serves me right they need at least 11 inches.
love the new cut, it is so cute!
LOVE IT!!! so cute!! You are beautiful
very cute meradith. :) what are you going to do with your dog whist your in montana?
It's so cute! I love it!
WAY CUTE HONEY! I LOVE IT!!! I KNEW IT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON YOU, YOU COULD PULL OFF ANYTHING! :)
Post a Comment