My best friend Carron received her mission call tonight to
Tennessee Nashville Spanish Speaking Mission.
I am so proud of her and the accomplishments she is making in her life. She is going to make an outstanding missionary, and I can't wait to hear about her success. Carr and I have made many memories together, and I couldn't have asked for a greater friend. I love you Carr!

6 comments:
two beautiful girls..congrats Caron on this next adventure in your life.
Cool! It's hard when one of your best friends leaves on a mission, but you'll get to learn from her experiences...my friend Alli comes home next month! Hooray!
Tell her congrats for us.... I am sure she will be a great missionary! Plus you will have someone to write. You will get to hear about all her experiences!!!
Well your two cool friends will both be heading out the door for missions, way cool. You taught them well. This will certainly be the year for you, missionary after missionary for you to write to, the hardest to see go of course will be your little brother. Hopefully the time will go fast and he will return with honor quickly. have a great day...get some sleep!!
How fun for her! :) Love the pics
Hey where do you make your blog headers at? They are always so cute and I need a new website cause mine don't get that good!
Lindsey
Post a Comment