Monday, August 17, 2009

Moving Out.

Well, we moved...over two weeks ago. AND I NEVER WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!! We moved out of our first home together, where the memories our our lives together only began. I love our new place, and miss our old, but sometimes change is a wonderful thing. Andrew and I have really enjoyed spending time together ALONE in our new niche, and have already made some great memories. I only took pictures of the move out, because I was working when the move in took place. I will sure miss our first home together, it's where our life together began, but I am excited about the change. We are happy here.






4 comments:

Scott and Shay said...

How exciting! Where did you move to?

Katie said...

yay for being totally ALONE!! I hated moving too. All that packing...ugh! One good thing though, I don't buy or keep so much crap anymore. :D

Froggie said...

your place is messy :) glad to hear that you love the new place...when are you guys going to dental school and where is this dental school going to be?

Anonymous said...

MAREN!!! It is me...you had better add my blog to yours...or else!!!