Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Back.

It’s hard to believe that Andy is back in school, considering he just got out a week ago. Poor guy has been working so hard for us, passing all his classes with flying colors. I couldn’t be more proud of him. He has worked so hard for us, to give our family a better life. He is working so hard to do so well, and on top of managing his 16 credit hour schedule this semester, Andrew starts the Kaplan DAT Prep Course. If you have any idea what this is, you are aware that it is very time consuming and quite stressful. Luckily, we both have amazing families who love us and care about us. Who push us to our highest limit and never let us fail. They literally help us through everything, and we are grateful they have joined us in our journey through life! Thank you everyone, for believing in us, for believing in Andrew. I can’t say it enough, and I probably won’t ever stop saying it…I am so proud of you Andy, keep up the good work and believe in yourself. I love you. Here’s to the new adventures!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUUUTTTEEE!! I love the picture! Good luck to Andrew! :)

Jay Warner said...

as g'pa always says "hang on" as hard as it is to believe, first thing you know you'll be looking back at all these tough times as 'great memories' and fun stories to tell and retell to the kids and grans..lvya both

Time to Blog It Up! said...

I love the new look on your blog...so Now you just have to teach me how to change fonts like that...so cool! please! We are very proud of both of you...Schools back in session! Time for FOOTBALL...and fun. love you both...mom

Scott and Shay said...

Good luck Andrew...and good luck Maren, someday we won't be the wives of school boys!