Yes, money is tight for us...so date nights don’t happen as often as we would like. Thus, we compromised. We decided to home make a pizza, and have a night-time candlelit picnic in our backyard. As cheap as this sounds, it was one of the best dates Andrew and I have ever had. We had the chance to talk, laugh, eat, and look at the stars. Let me add, I SAW MY FIRST SHOOTING STAR! That was a highlight. All in all, we had an awesome time just us two. Even Oakie enjoyed her tiny taste. I really cherish the moments I get to spend with Andrew alone right now, and I am really dreading when these moments won’t come around as often because of school.
6 comments:
Fun! I LOVE homemade pizza! We just made pizza for dinner yesterday! Yay for date night!
Looks like you two had a lot of fun. I am glad that you enjoyed your night!
Oh my gosh. You have got to be kidding me! You two are the stinkin cutest people EVER! The date idea is amazing! I love love the pictures.
I THINK THE CHEAP, WELL THOUGHT OUT DATES ARE THE BEST!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD TONZ OF FUN! :)
hey we are broke as a joke too but atleast you guys come up with super cute ideas!
Hey! How are you?!! Thanks for your comment on my blog! It just depends on what I'm doing for pricing... Honestly, it's not too set in stone because I am just starting out :)
Post a Comment