Today, Riley Judd Warner was born, weighing in at just 5 pounds 9 ounces, and only 19 inches long. He is the most adorable little fella I have ever seen. I think he is as close to perfect as they come. I am so grateful he made it here safely, and mom is doing well. Her recovery has been a bit of a challenge, but she is kicking butt and doing well. More pictures to come………. . . .
Please welcome my cute new nephew Riley. I love him.
3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad you posted the details. I can't believe how small he is! I'm glad Jessie is doing better. I think we'll try to go see them sometime before they get out of the hospital. How great for you, and your parents, and of course, judd and jessie. woo hoo for nephews!
wow...he's a cutie! he's so tiny and it looks like 2 pounds is hair...can't believe a warner baby could have all that hair :) his lips are so red...almost looks like they put lipstick on him hehe...judd looks like such a proud daddy not to mention the look on your mom's and dad's faces...tell them all congrats!!
He is sooooo cute! and in response to Scott's comment about the hair, he has to have it now because he sure wont latter on in life! lol Your mom and dad look so excited! Thanks for posting pics and notes!
Post a Comment