You're never "ready" but let me tell ya, being a parent sure is the best (fun, hard, amazing, spiritual, anything you name it) thing in the whole entire world!
I thought that was your and Andrew's baby for a minute!! :) You two have such cute pictures...I think I'm gonna copy your date night! What a great idea. Glad you two are doing well.
LIKE TEMAIRE SAID "YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT HOLDING A BABY!" & YOU TWO WOULD HAVE ADORABLE BABIES! :) LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE AUNTIE, ISN'T IT THE BEST!?? (NEXT TO HAVING YOUR OWN OF COARSE) :)
6 comments:
You're never "ready" but let me tell ya, being a parent sure is the best (fun, hard, amazing, spiritual, anything you name it) thing in the whole entire world!
Well, you both look great holding a baby, but only you can tell if you are ready! lol He sure is a cutie! (I meant Riley! lol)
I thought that was your and Andrew's baby for a minute!! :) You two have such cute pictures...I think I'm gonna copy your date night! What a great idea. Glad you two are doing well.
You look pretty darn ready to me! :)
Haha...he's adorable, ready or not it's always worth it!
LIKE TEMAIRE SAID "YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT HOLDING A BABY!" & YOU TWO WOULD HAVE ADORABLE BABIES! :) LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE AUNTIE, ISN'T IT THE BEST!?? (NEXT TO HAVING YOUR OWN OF COARSE) :)
Post a Comment