Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today…

…I am a proud wife of a genius. My sweet husband Andrew took the Dental Application Test (DAT) today, and not to brag or anything, but he did unquestionably well. He has been studying, and working so hard for this and I am so glad it is finally over. This is the beginning of our future, and I can’t believe it is finally happening. This is only the beginning though. Andrew will send his applications all over the country on June 1st, and will then attend interviews in August. We are anxious and excited to see what this New Year has in store for us. What a way to start out!


5 comments:

Alisha said...

$25. Just let me know what color.

Froggie said...

good job, andrew!

Katie said...

How exciting! I'm glad he did well, that's great! good luck with applications and everything!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Andrew you rock! UNLV all the way baby! :)

Taylor Family said...

Congrats!!!! I am glad you passed!