Polynesian Paradise
Andrew and I had the opportunity to take a vacation that was
much needed with another couple who happen to be great friends
of ours! We ended up spending the first few days on the Big Island
and the remainder of our stay on Oahu.
Our trip began Saturday, April 24th, departing from the SLC airport, with a small layover in San Francisco, and then off to Hawaii!
While on the Big Island we stayed in an absolute beautiful home right on the ocean front. It was so relaxing!!
Green sand beach, only one in the world.
Now moving onto Oahu . . .
Andy and Joe became very daring in the vacation and unexpectedly went shark hunting. I wet myself thinking about this!
thanks Joe!
1 comment:
WHAT CUTE PICS! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD AN AWESOME TRIP! :) I HAVE BECOME SUCH A SLCKER WHEN IT HAS COME TO BLOGGING IN THE SUMMER TIME, SO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE READ YOURS IN A WHILE & I LOVE IT! YOUR ALWAYS SO SMILEY & CUTE! :) KEEP IT UP!!!
Post a Comment