Sunday, March 28, 2010

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster

…well he’s not quite there yet, but he has entered the MTC. My baby brother Christian left Wednesday to serve an LDS mission in the Thailand Bangkok area. I am still unsure how long he will be in Provo, but the estimation is between 9 and 12 weeks. I am so proud of him, and miss him like crazy, but I know he is going to make one heck of an amazing missionary.



3 comments:

temaire said...

How sweet! This made me tear up. I can't believe he is old enough to be on a mission! I am sure he will be an excellent mission. Thanks for posting the pics. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Aw man! So crazy! Why didn't you post a picture of you and your little bro?? I am still in shock that those guys are just dropped off at the curb. So nutso!

Scott and Shay said...

Wow...good lucky to him...and good luck to you...I'm sure you'll miss him like crazy!