Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to us....


...we couldn't be more excited. Literally.
Welcoming our newest and cutest little peanut, Baby Farr, coming June 2011.

7 comments:

Jacquelyn & Brian Watson said...

This is so great! Congrats you will love being a mom, we are so happy for you two!

Steph Romney said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

thejess's said...

awhhh yay!!! that is awesome! being a mom is the BEST!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Life is so much fun with a little one! Enjoy every moment! I mean it! The time goes way to quickly!

The Osborn Family said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see your little addition. You will be having a lot of changes this summer with the baby and Andy's school. How wonderful!

Nick and Allison said...

Congratulations you two! Parent life is the best :)