I’ve thought about all the things I can blog about, and it always comes back to one thing…errr person, Andrew. I just cannot explain enough in words the incredible support system this man brings to my life. I thought that life would be completely blissful the moment we found out we were pregnant, and believe me, that moment was monumental but then I hit six weeks. My first trimester was anything but a breeze and I can’t imagine what it would have been like if I hadn’t had Andrew. With throwing up, on average, 30 times a day, Andrew was pulling my hair back at the toilet seat, and then cleaning up anything that happened to miss the toilet. (Sorry about the graphics) Anyway, as some of you know, I lost 10 pounds at my first prenatal checkup, and continued to decline losing another 6 pounds at my second prenatal checkup Wow right? Well that is what the doctors thought too, and after an entire month of complete agony, my doctor decided if I hadn’t gained one pound by the next visit I was to be put on an IV to administer my body the nutrients it needed. So needless to say, Andrew and I worked very hard to get that one pound to stick, and it did. At my last doctor appointment, I gained 1.6 pounds back from the previous 16 that I had lost. My point is, to me it has all been worth it. Although it is probably true, I have completely forgotten how miserable it was. Having Andrew here with me the entire way has been nothing but an enormous blessing. Just the thought that out Little Peanut on the way is being brought into this world because of the love that Andy and I share gives me such great joy to be a parent. I am so excited for the incredible events that we are experiencing right now, and I am even more excited to meet our Little Peanut. I couldn’t have asked for a better husband, literally. He was meant for me, and I totally believe it…we both lived on American Beauty people. But really, I couldn’t give him enough “thank-you’s” to make up for all the sacrifice and service he has done for me. So this one is a shout out to my incredible husband, I love you; you are going to be an amazing dad. I just can’t even wait. Sorry everyone for the cheesiness, but I just couldn’t hold back this time.
Oh and a little more special news about my man…
HE RECEIVED HIS FIRST ACCEPTANCE TO DENTAL SCHOOL!!
To put in perspective what he has been through the last year would take me hours to write, so in a nutshell…there were a little over 13,000 applicants in the United States this year, but there are only 4,200 seats available. Therefore, they turned away at least 8,800 applicants this year. So we are still celebrating at our house.
9 comments:
I cannot believe how sick you were! Oh my goodness girl! I was never sick, but I remember all of the not so glorious things about pregnancy. However, once that baby is in your arms every little thing you have gone through is worth it! Pregnancy is miraculous! Don't you think? I'm so happy for you two.
And hello!!! Acceptance?!?! RAD! Good luck you two!!!
thank you for posting! SO proud of both of you. Get my godchild here safely! I can't wait to come nanny in vegas!!! :)
Congrats on Dental school that is great!! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling the great. But you are absolutely right about one thing that little peanut is so bless to have you two as parent. The journey may be tough, but it is truely worth it. Take care. Love ya!
I'm sorry you've been so sick! I hope that means you are finally feeling better!! Congrats to both of you on getting Andy into Dental School. You probably had a lot of sacrifices you had to make too. Good things in store for you this year! woo hoo!
love the post, you are always so thoughtful. Love the new baby on the way, take care of yourself. Love all three of you!
I'm sorry you were so sick!! how miserable. I'm glad Andy is so sweet to you. And tell him congrats on dental school. what a blessing!!
I'm so sorry for how sick you have been!!! I hope yours only last your first trimester and then its over! Either way... it WILL be worth it in the end!! :) and a HUGE congrats to you and your hubby for dental school! That is so SO exciting!!
Wow! So many fun things for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love your most recent picture. You look too cute and not 20 weeks pregnant!
Post a Comment