Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Half Way There People!!

20 Weeks down...
...and 20 more to go!
(P.S. Those Teddy Grahams in the background save my life!)

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yahoo!!! It's all down hill from here! you look fantastic!

Katie said...

woo hoo!! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Your hair is getting so long! You look so gorgeous my friend! :)

Dallas and Lindsey said...

Ok skinny minnie!!! You look so stinkin good! I love this, and I can't wait to see that belly grow! Yay!!

Johnson's Times Two said...

Wow you are so tiny still. You look great though. Take care of you and that baby. Congrats again. Finally found your blog on your info on facebook.

thejess's said...

Congrats!!! Do you know if its a boy or girl yet????

Lindsey M. said...

NO. No. You do NOT get to look so good that far along. I am so freaking jealous, but excited!!!!

thejess's said...

k miss we have not had many updates of pregnancy! How are you doing??? When is the little one coming???