Andrew graduated from Weber State University this last April, majoring in Microbiology and double minoring in Chemistry and Zoology. I am so SO proud of Andrew, for all of his hard work and dedication. It was hard, and challenging, but we managed and made it!
We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary last week, and I just can't believe it's been 4 years. I have learned so much about myself, about the love I can have for another person, and about Andrew in the last 4 years then I ever knew possible. I am so lucky to have such an incredible husband, really. I just can't say it enough, but he really was made especially for me.
Aren't I lucky?
And in preparation for our upcoming newest addition, our baby boy, Andy splurged and bought me an incredible gift. As many know, Andy and I have been a one car family for the last 3 years, and that one car that we have has no air conditioning. Ask me how I can possibly live in Las Vegas without air conditioning? I simply cannot. So this lucky girl is now the proud owner of this.
My very own, brand new, 2012 Honda Civic. I love it, not to mention the incredible 40 mpg we will be getting as we commute from Nevada to Utah for the next 4 years. I told you I was lucky!

And for anyone who might be interested in how big I am here at 37 weeks...here ya go. I am so ready and excited to meet this little guy. You just don't even know.
I hope I covered everything, but remember, it was all in a nutshell!
Stay tuned for the arrival of our little guy!
6 comments:
yayyyy I've been checking to see an update!! So excited for you guys! congrats on all.. graduating, car and baby boy!!!
Wahoo!!! LIfe is just getting more and more exciting for you guys! I can't wait so see pic's of this little guy!
One piece of advice for when you are in Nevada... ENJOY THE TIME YOU HAVE TOGETHER! There are going to be tough time being away from family. BUT I promise it will be some of the best years you have together. You will learn things about each other you never knew. But it is a wonderful. Good luck with everything!
so glad you posted!
I'm glad you updated!! I keep checking and am disappointed to not see any news! What a fun thing for Andy to get you that car. I bet you just cried! And you look so cute all pregnant. I can't wait to see that cute baby.
Maren,
I stumbled on your blog from Shay's blog. I hope you don't mind. It was great to quickly up on the fast 4 years. Congrats to Andrew on Graduating, & Dental School! And a bigger congrats on the upcoming baby!!!! Keep me posted. I love you guys!
Your DFCU friend, Terri Johnson
Oh my goodness, I am so happy to read an update! Congrats on the car! Wahoo! I loved my civic, gas mileage is awesome and that sucker looks pretty sweet. Hondas are the best.
You are by far the cutest pregnant girl i have seen in a long time. Seriously, you carry so well and you are just glowing! I absolutely CANNOT wait to meet that little guy! Love the name you picked out, too :)
I'm pretty excited you're moving to Vegas, because now I have an excuse to venture out of Utah :) Yay, loved the post...
Post a Comment