Sunday, June 26, 2011

One Week Ago...

I woke up at 2 am thinking I had wet the bed, but I hadn't, my water broke. Our little guy had to make his entrance into this world not only to give his daddy a reason to celebrate Father's Day, but to share a birthday with him also. Andy got the best birthday/father's day present of all time on June 19, 2011.

Greyson Lionel Farr
7 lb. 4 oz, and 9 3/4 in. long.

We just cannot get enough of this little guy. We are so in love.

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those cheeks! He is so cute! Congratulations!

Eliza said...

Celebrating his birthday by becoming a father ON father's day--yep, there's no topping that one. Congratulations Greyson is wicked cute!

Enjoy his sweet newness because they grow and change sooooooooooo fast.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Your little guy is adorable!! What a special and unforgettable Fathers Day :-)

Dallas and Lindsey said...

Love this! Love him, and love you too!! I hope your recovery goes a little more smoothly since the last time we talked :) and I agree, soak up every moment of his newness, because they seriously do grow so fast. I bet you can hardly believe he is already a week old! Didn't a week of pregnancy feel like an eternity?? Before you know it he'll be the one kicking and screaming and poking people's bums in church!!! LoL!

mary plus vince said...

congrats!! and i love that he and andy share a birthday and that he was probably the best fathers day gift ever!! he's adorable!

thejess's said...

yaayyy!! congrats! he is so stinkin cute!!

Kathryn said...

He is so cute Maren!! Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Congrats! WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE GUY!!

The Osborn Family said...

I am SO happy for you guys! What an incredible blessing. I am glad you are both healthy and happy. Congrats! Can't wait to see him!

Nick and Allison said...

So adorable! Congrats you guys!!