Tuesday, July 19, 2011

One Month?!

Seriously, our little Grey is growing too fast. I wish I could just FREEZE TIME. Grey is one month old today. Seriously? I know. Bringing him into this world was miraculous, a day I will certainly never forget. And as much as I want him to stay our little baby forever, I am so excited for his growth! A few things we have learned so far about our little guy:

-He loves to lie on the floor (right after meal time) and stare at the books we have stood up around him.

-If you talk to him, he "talks" back. In noises.

-He hates going to sleep, and he fights it every time.

-He only likes his swing if he is asleep when we put him in it.

-He hates his diaper changed.

-If he is crying, the second Andrew picks him up, he is silent.

-He has spit up on me, urinated on me, and pooped on me.

-He has started to maybe like bath time.

-He loves it when I whisper, "Shhh, Shhh, Shhh" in his ear.

-He loves to be rocked and snuggles.

-He loves music and especially car rides.

-He loves his feet rubbed and hair brushed.

-He has several different cries, but his zero to ten ballistic one is my favorite.

-He now loves tummy time, because it helps him toot.

-He is such a lazy eater.

-He is a very stubborn little boy.

-He holds his binkie in his mouth by himself.

He's grown from this...

To this...


And to top it off, today marks the 10 day countdown until we move.
Our new home...
Bring it on.

4 comments:

Chels said...

Maren, that house is beautiful. It sounds like everything is going great. Greyson is so darling.

Katie said...

I can't believe you guys are moving so soon! Good luck with all of that, I hope we get to say goodbye to you before you leave! Greyson is adorable! xoxo

Lindsey M. said...

You're amazing. I love the house! You'll be in our prayers. Don't stress too much!

Kels said...

Such a fun adventure!