How can our little boy possibly be 3 months already. He is seriously growing and learning everyday, and we can't get enough of it. Grey is so easy to love, and we are so happy that he was sent to us. We love him so much!
Also, dental school is going well for us. Andy had his first test today...and I know he rocked it. It has been a bit of a challenge to get used to, but it is working okay. Grey and I usually see Andrew for an hour every night, and then we get him all day Sunday. Luckily I am making so many new friends so I am staying busy, but that doesn't keep us from missing Andy. He has quite the load this semester...33 credits. Whoa! Also people, it was 108 here yesterday...I am all ready for our Christmas vacation back home.
6 comments:
3 months?!?! Unbelievable! Cute little smile!
yay!! I love seeing your cute baby!!! post more! :)
So so cute.... Love those little cheeks!!! Miss you all!
Your little guys is so cute! Isn't it crazy how fast the time seems to go when your baby is here, but it seemed like forever when he was in your tummy! Your such a cute mommy!
He is so chubby! I love it!! Glad everything is going well for you!
Oh my goodness, I love this picture!! Look at his dimple! :) I don't mean to copy you but I feel the same way about Grey, I love him so much and would do anything for him, he has me wrapped around his little finger too! We can't wait to see you guys, we love you!!
Post a Comment