Grey is growing so fast, and I know I say that every post but it seriously just blows my mind how fast the change! He is quite the little personality, very stubborn like mom and very determined like dad. This could be interesting...
Anyway, some of his new discoveries are, not just 1 fist...
BUT...
2!!
He never stops trying to sit up now... watching him actually makes my abs hurt.
He has ALMOST rolled over 7 times, just almost. He gets everything over except his head.
And yes everybody, our Grey is still smiling and laughing ALL the time!
♥ And I simply cannot get enough of him. ♥
2 comments:
Maren, he is such a cutie! I am glad that you guys are doing so well up there (it is up from where I am). :)
He is stink in' cute! We need to get together for a play date soon:)
Post a Comment