In the midst of all the craziness I am experiencing down here in Las Vegas, I get caught up in emotion when I talk to others about one thing. My Family. That is the only thing I struggle with. Being away from them. Knowing my nieces and nephew are growing up and having no idea who they are becoming. Seeing the life changing things my siblings go through. But most of all, I miss my parents. All 4 of them. I know someone has been watching over me through this obvious reality check that I am facing, and it is no doubt that we are seriously loved and missed back home. So much so, that my dear mother, sent me such an incredibly thoughtful package today. Just because. And it was exactly what I needed. She is so in tune with the tone in my voice when we talk, so aware of my needs, and new exactly what I needed to know that we are going to be just fine. Something that might have been so meaningless to others completely turned my day in the right direction. I love her. Thank you Mom, you're the best!
2 comments:
It's amazing how in tune your parents are when you live far away! It's the most wonderful thing. I hope you are doing good! Enjoy these moments life passes to quickly and you look back and say that was a great experience!
Not just parents though I had the same thing happen with my sister. Not in such a big way as you, but I'm having a hard time not being around the fall leaves, and my sister sent me a package that had leaves all the way from Utah!!
Post a Comment