Well, if you can't handle too much information...STOP reading now. It has been an eventful past few weeks with our little family, with getting ready for Christmas, packing to come home, and finding out that we are expecting our second little one in July. Wait, what? Yes, you read correctly. Here is the story...
After General Conference in October, Andrew came to me and suggested that it was time we have another baby. I simply replied to him, "Andrew, we have a baby." Needless to say, I was not ready, Grey was only four months old, and I was still relishing in all his growth developments. Andrew did not drop the subject, he kept insisting and insisting that I seriously think about this, and to pray and what not. I did not. There was seriously nothing to think about. I was not ready. Moving on. I was due for my annual check up in October, and knew I needed to do it before we came home, so I scheduled an appointment. We went as a family. Weird I know, but there was no babysitter. Anyway, I am waiting in my room, with Andy and Grey and in comes the doctor...who I seriously love by the way. And the first thing out of his mouth? "Well, you are pregnant." Excuse me? How the crap is that even possible. Between taking birth control, and still not having a menstrual cycle due to breast feeding, how the crap is that possible?!? I seriously had a melt down, I was seriously a disaster. And my saving grace? I look over at my sweet husband, who is beaming from ear to ear. So excited. He looked like a little boy on Christmas morning. After some time to take this all in, I am so happy. I cannot wait to meet this little baby who is meant to be here at this time. People will wonder if this was planned as they grow older, and to me it was, in heaven. What is better than that?! I suppose this a lesson learned in following the Priesthood promptings from my husband. Anyway, that's it. Baby Farr #2 will be joining our family in July. Merry Christmas everyone...this may become an annual occurrence.

9 comments:
Congratulations!! It's wonderful to see the way the Lord works in each of our lives.
Awesome! Congratulations!
LOVE THIS! I could not be more happy for you and your cute little family!
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! That is so exciting.
Holy crap Maren! That's so fun and exciting. A - didn't know you had a blog, yea! B - brace yourself!
xo
If you want an invite to my blog send me your email address: wconst@msn.com
congrats, that is very exciting!!
Now you will know first hand what we did - GOOD LUCK!!!!
No freaking way!!! That is solo exciting!! Contests!
What?!!!!????? I need to get on here more often! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I wish I had known before I left so I could hug you! Consider this my hug! That is so fantastic!!!!
Post a Comment