Monday, March 5, 2012

As of late.


Seriously, where does the time go? I have been such a terrible blogger, mainly because I make zero time for it. Well, that's about to change...hopefully. Anyway, last post was announcing our second little baby, whoop whoop! We find out on FRIDAY!!! Any guesses? Take a whack at it!

On another note, we celebrated Andrew's White Coat Ceremony a few weeks back. It was so validating and refreshing to hear and understand everything they have and will continue to go through in their remaining 3 1/2 years of schooling. You know, I have never doubted Andrew or his ambitions, and I am so glad he went for what he wanted. He comes home with all these teeth that he has filled or done work on and he is so excited to show me. I am so glad that he is succeeding and excelling at something he loves. Anyway, to make this worth while, I am incredibly proud of Andrew.  That's my man.





Some things about my little sidekick Grey:
-He is one heck of a momma's boy, and I completely love it.
-He loves to eat, anything and everything. He could hate something and we 'd never know because he eats, and eats, and eats.
-He has two pearly whites, and if his Dad has anything to do with it, they will always remain pearly whites. A plus, he loves his teeth brushed so far.
-He started crawling at 7 months, and that last about two weeks.
-He now is walking around everything. He has some toys to help him get around.
-He loves to be outside, even if we are just sitting on the grass. He loves it. And yes, its 79 degrees here today, so we are outside a lot.
-He loves Oakie, everything about her. And she loves him right back.
-He loves to be naked, well diaper naked. It makes for a challenge when getting him dressed.
-He loves to play in the water, whether it is bath water or dog water really does not matter.
-He has officially eaten dog food.
-He loves to be barefoot. All. The. Time. Just like his momma. Andrew wears socks All year round, all day everyday.
-He is going to be a fantastic big brother. I cannot wait.








2 comments:

thejess's said...

He is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see what you're having... My guess is a GIRL!!!:)

Kels said...

So fun! I'm glad you finally updated your blog. Way to go on the whit coat Andy!