As many of you know, I married a die-hard Ute fan...and I love it! For my birthday, Andy gave me season tickets for the U of U football, I love the Runnin' Utes! We have some really great seats, and some really comfortable chairs...from my sweet husband. Well, the first game we went to was Saturday, September 6th and we had an awesome time...and we won! I was a little nervous for the first half, but than we came back and wiped the floor with em'! Go Utes!
Well, if the Utes expect to keep up with the Cougars, they have to stop the other team from scoring completely. What is it with you and Jayci that married UofU fans? Is Andy as bad as Danny in that he feels that nothing good can come from BYU? I miss you guys tonz!
For Mama T: Happy to hear you are a Ute fan now, and thank you so much for letting us use your car!
Sister Aimee: Thank you for being a Ute fan, even though you have loyalty to USU. Love you!
Stephanie: Love your blog, so much fun t keep in touch with Andy's co-workers. Got to love good ole DMBA! We did see the Y game, and we root for the Y as long as they ar enot playing Utah, I was quite impressed...over it was somewhat poor sportmanship to not let UVSC score at all...seriously!New guy? Already...noby is like Andrew...remember his mission books? Beat that!
Scooter: You just wait and watch for the Ute's defeat against the Coug's. I find nothing more attractive than Andy going wild while watching his favorite football team dominate! Back off! Actually Andy cheers for BYU when they ar not playing the U, however, yesterday he was rotting for the Bruins...too bad for him and Danny. I miss you and love you!
5 comments:
GO UTES....hope you guys have fun at today's game at Utah State.
Cute pics...
Cute pics... have fun at the Ute/Aggies game tonight...
Go Utes, WHATEVER!!!!
They are having a good year, but did you see that BYU game today 59-0? Oh can't you just hear the banter at work on Monday?
The retreat was fun and the new guy seems really nice!
Well, if the Utes expect to keep up with the Cougars, they have to stop the other team from scoring completely. What is it with you and Jayci that married UofU fans? Is Andy as bad as Danny in that he feels that nothing good can come from BYU? I miss you guys tonz!
For Mama T: Happy to hear you are a Ute fan now, and thank you so much for letting us use your car!
Sister Aimee: Thank you for being a Ute fan, even though you have loyalty to USU. Love you!
Stephanie: Love your blog, so much fun t keep in touch with Andy's co-workers. Got to love good ole DMBA! We did see the Y game, and we root for the Y as long as they ar enot playing Utah, I was quite impressed...over it was somewhat poor sportmanship to not let UVSC score at all...seriously!New guy? Already...noby is like Andrew...remember his mission books? Beat that!
Scooter: You just wait and watch for the Ute's defeat against the Coug's. I find nothing more attractive than Andy going wild while watching his favorite football team dominate! Back off! Actually Andy cheers for BYU when they ar not playing the U, however, yesterday he was rotting for the Bruins...too bad for him and Danny. I miss you and love you!
Post a Comment