Sunday, September 14, 2008

Second time around...GO UTES!!

Yesterday, Andy and I were able to attend the Utah State, U of U football game up in Logan. Andy's misison companion Chris and his wife Lindsey live up there and were able to get our tickets for us. We had a really grat time, however, we were sitting in the USU student section cheering loudly for the apposing team. Andy and I relly enjoyed cheering for the winning Utes, and talking trash to Chris...no offence Aggie fans. We left early so we could get icecream before everyone, so the final score was the picture posted plus 14 for the Utes, making it 10 for USU and 58 for the Runnin' Utes!



6 comments:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

two down...how many to go? Looks like you had a great time. Hey have a great week, keep up the good work both of you in your school studies...

Froggie said...

shhhh...I forgot to tell you...BYU is better than UofU :)
Do you miss me yet? :)

Katie said...

Oh my word, what on earth is this?!?!?! 2 posts in 2 days??? ;) Keep it up girl. I know your life is exciting!

Andrew and Maren said...

To Mama T: Hopefully a few more t go...Yippee!! Thank you for the motivation, I need it everyday, my phone number is...

To Scooter: Why do you have to go and turn on the darkside liek that? COME BACK! Yes, I still miss you...

To Katie: Can you believe it, I had a four day weekend, and finished all the homework...SNAPS FOR MAREN!!!

temaire said...

Okay, where was all of the red and white?! lol glad you had fun!

Katie said...

Maren--I just heard about your Grandma. I'm so sorry. I'm sure she is more comfortable where she is, but that doesn't make it not hurt for you.