Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Little Man

Many of you know the Farr boys love football, however, only one has shown a true passion while playing...my little brother Tyler. He is playing football for the Bountiful Braves, and let me add that he is absolutely magnificent! Many of you know that T went through a rough patch of life about a year ago, and the results were devastating. We weren't sure if we would ever see T.J. on a football field ever again. However, he proved everyone wrong and has proven himself to be one the most inspiring football players I have ever known. Tyler has taught me that you should never give up on your dreams, and even when nobody else believes in you, go ahead and push yourself to prove them wrong. I am proud to be a sister to someone who is full of love and motivation. I do not alway get to see him play, but when I do I am his biggest fan! I love you Little Man! These are some pictures of a game I was able to attend (he is number 20), but I was not the photgrapher...



3 comments:

Froggie said...

is he in any of those pictures? If so, what is his number? would be nice know which one is him. maybe he will get rich on football and give some of it to you for remembering him in your blog? that would be cool and then you could come and visit me here in malaysia? very good that you agree that it would be fun. :) do you miss me yet? :*

Time to Blog It Up! said...

What a really nice blog...you are so sweet. I agree with you, he has tried so hard to come back and play in a game that he loves besides doing it so dang well....Your blog brought a tear to my eye, I am glad that you feel so close to TJ, I know it means a lot to him...love you.

Andrew and Maren said...

Scott: Oh I forgot to mention, he is #20...the one fith the ball in all 3 pictures! You know he is pretty generous, he probably would sharew with me; however, I do not expect it. If I had one penny to save, it would be to come see you in Malaysia. I miss you all the time!

Mom: Thank you, it was not intended to make you cry so sorry about that! I sure do love that the little man.