Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gardner Village

Today, Andy and I were able to take a fun-filled trip out to Garner Village; one of my favorite places to spend money! During this time of year, Gardner Village always has different Halloween activities but most of all...awesome decorations! I am proud to anncounce that I left with nothing but pictures...that we took ourselves. Yes, that means I spent a total of zero dollars. However, it was worth the trip to see all the different witches...



This represents my sister Steph. If you know her at all, you know that she is basically naked without her cellphone. It's comforting to know that if I ever needed to talk to her, I know she would ALWAYS answer my phone calls...right Steph?


This represents my mom, Tamee. I had to snag a picture of this one for her only because she is a great cook and she has this exact saying in her kitchen on a tile. Let me add that I was with her when she bought it and I am pretty sure I did most of the convincing to confirm that it was cute...right Mom?


And last, but not least...ME! I indulge in chocolate every chance I can get...and I think everyone should know that they should bring me chocolate any time they would like!

"Witching" you all a Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

You are so funny.....lol. Okay so give me a kiss! looks way fun, I am glad that you both had a great time checkin out the witches. It's really hard to believe that you did not buy one single little thing. pretty amazing. love you guys, mom

Katie said...

That's fun!!! I LOVE Gardner Village. I'm going this weekend! Yay!!!!

Ashley said...

I love Gardner Village! We just were there on Saturday. It is so much fun to see all the witches. And Maren, I am so glad you married Andy. You are such a fun addition to our family!