Yesterday, Andy and I spent some quality time together building a gingerbread haunted house. We don't get to do much together now that school is back in so this Saturday was for me. We worked on this haunted house for a good three hours and I think it turned out great! Ta Da!!!
Holy Smoke! You have a lot of blogs that I have not seen yet! Way to go on posting! I LOVE Gardener Village (especially at Halloween time!). Cute pics! Glad you guys had fun at the games. Looks chilly (I am so jealous!). I LOVE your haunted gingerbread house! So cute! You both look so great. I can't wait to show the kids the pics tomorrow. The twins will be thrilled! 'My Maren'...no, 'My Andrew'! haha
Yummy. It almost looks good enough to eat! I am so happy that you both had some time together to just hang out and have fun. Way to get into the Halloween Spirit, first gardner village and now a haunted house...whoooooooo! love you guys. Mom
3 comments:
Holy Smoke! You have a lot of blogs that I have not seen yet! Way to go on posting! I LOVE Gardener Village (especially at Halloween time!). Cute pics! Glad you guys had fun at the games. Looks chilly (I am so jealous!). I LOVE your haunted gingerbread house! So cute! You both look so great. I can't wait to show the kids the pics tomorrow. The twins will be thrilled! 'My Maren'...no, 'My Andrew'! haha
Yummy. It almost looks good enough to eat! I am so happy that you both had some time together to just hang out and have fun. Way to get into the Halloween Spirit, first gardner village and now a haunted house...whoooooooo! love you guys. Mom
your haunted house looks great, I love it!! looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment