Tyler was given two free tickets and decided to take my brother Christian. We all had a great time together! We stayed in our seats for the whole game, while Tyler and Christian enjoyed a great veiw from their 6th row 40 yard line seats...however they offered to share. I got one shot of them together in their seats before it became too crowded...they are the only ones in the middle of the 6th row...count if you must.
The two studs up close...
Here they come...Go Utes!!
Swoop came into our section and started autographing footballs and passing them out, he is actually really funny!
With a final score of...
Ranking us at...8-0!!
5 comments:
I love the pics...but maren you really should post a picture of what you looked like after the game!lol, love you mom
Dear Mom,
I don't think that is an appropriate statement. I am already strugglin with my self-worth as it is. the last thing I need is you, always tearing my cherry-red face down and making fun of my lawn-mowing farmer's tan. I am beautiful, no matter what you say.
did you get a sun burn? Why all of the new posts so suddenly? How are you doing? I miss you guys. BTW, love the pic of you guys and also the pics of your brothers and the ones from the village where you spent no money.
Uncle Scott,
I was way burned, and had the worst lines ever! Big glasses suck! I am doing great, just ourageously busy with school!! Posts? I had the week off after Wednesday so Andy and I spent some major quality time...we are in love ya know!
The Utes are incredible! What can I say!
Post a Comment