Sunday, October 19, 2008

ReAL Salt Lake Game!

My Saturday was full of sporting events! After the Ute game, I was able to go to the Real Salt Lake game with my mom, Tamee. We were invited by a women in Tamee's ward and her daughter. They had two open seats and invited us! We both had never been to a Real soccer game before, and we really enjoyed going! Thank you Julie and Timber-Ky!! Apparentlly this game was a pretty big deal, we played the number one team and we won! After two red cards (for the apposing team) the final score was 3-0! Here come the play-offs!






Our Team...

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm a little jealous of this...I would like to go to a REAL soccer game one day. I heard the new stadium is pretty sweet...

Andrew and Maren said...

yeah, we had a great time! You should go...next season!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Why oh why did you put that very beautiful picture of me on your blog.....I look like a ghost....oops sorry I forgot I am not suppose to mention anything about how tan you are! You are so cute, yes beautiful and you do make me laugh. Hope you have a great day, sorry I will get back to blogging one of these days, just a little slow lately. love ya mom

Jennifer said...

Hey girl,
looks like you are having tonz of fun!! I miss you a lot! love ya!

Broin's said...

Why am I hilarious? Because I sit at work all day and no nothing? So i just decide to change my blog around? ha!