Yeah for you guys!!!!! I am so excited for you! When do you move? What will be happening? Give the scoop! You will only be 5 hours away from us! We are neighbors! (considering where the rest of the family is. lol) Let me know what is going on. I love you! :)
7 comments:
Exciting!
I think that's great Maren. Will you both be working in Nevada? Congratulations!!! When exactly will you move?
Hope you can put up with your dad every week,, oh wait,,,I do every day and it's great...lvya
Yeah for you guys!!!!! I am so excited for you! When do you move? What will be happening? Give the scoop! You will only be 5 hours away from us! We are neighbors! (considering where the rest of the family is. lol) Let me know what is going on. I love you! :)
this is very exciting! spill the deets! we want details!
congrats! you are going to have some great moments together!!! we'll have to talk soon and you'd better let me know how things are going!
I am excited for you two! When I go to Nevada - can I bring you an apple and hang out with you?
Post a Comment