Sunday, April 26, 2009

What A Friday!

This last Friday I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas for my first job interview. I was lucky enough to have Tamee come along and help me out. It was quite an adventurous and chaotic trip. We flew down Friday morning, rented a car for the day, and flew back the same night. I hope she recovers quickly...

Yippee for plane rides...especially with friends. We were lucky enough to sit with a good friend who flew down to spend time with family thae same day.



This is our smashin' upgraded-for-free-rental car. We felt like hot rods the whole day...




I took great joy in watching Tamee take in her first In-N-Out dining experience.



I also was able to show her where her son, my husband, will be attending dental school. As you can see, we take great pride in that!
All in all, I am grateful I was able to show her a little bit of what our life will consist of. Thank you for coming with me Tamee!

7 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun little day trip!!!

temaire said...

How fun! Good thing the weather was nice and not rainy...oh, wait, it was Vegas! lol How did the interview go? Good luck! We will be so close to each other! Can't wait!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

I can't believe that you didn't put any of the strange things that happened in your blog, especially that lovely flight home. I had a great time, thanks for asking me to go.

Leelee said...

So, how did the job interview go? Don't you love how Temaire thinks 6 hours is 'so close'?! lol

temaire said...

Just for your information, it is not 6 hours to me, it is 5! See! Much closer than my mom thought! lol

Scott and Shay said...

Wow! I didn't know you were going to Vegas...how exciting! We will need to plan a little get together before you leave though! Good luck with the job stuff.

Nick and Allison said...

Congrats on Andy getting into dental school! That's great!