Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Okay, I know you're all jealous...

...but yes, we are tight.





8 comments:

Katie said...

who is that Maren??

Leelee said...

I'm with Katie...who's that?!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

ha ha that is funny, nobody even knows who you are with....so nobody is actually jealous! You are so funny, it doesn't even look like there is anybody else at the game. Yep we can do what ever you want on friday, its all about you for sure. I am looking forward to our day trip. So what did you think of 24...

mary plus vince said...

NO WAY! i heart king louie!! vince + i went to the red and white game last weekend, and i commented to him how much i am gonna miss sakoda. man, what a kicker!

i'm friends with him on facebook... but that is about as cool as i get!

Eliza said...

SAKODA!!! Definitely know who he is. That's pretty awesome.

Andrew and Maren said...

It's funny, because the BUY fans of the group don't know who he is...hilarious.
Everyone, this is my boyfriend Louie Sakoda...the never failing U of U kicker...he gets drafted next week.

temaire said...

Well, as I looked at the picture my first thought was 'who in the heck is that?' but seeing as how you just wrote who it was I wont have to ask! lol Glad that you had fun! :)

Gran W said...

well here's the peanut galary heard from..the b y u fan who does know the king...spoken like a TRUE sport fan...maybe he'll go to the 49'ers with smith..that would be fun.