
I am so thankful for my Dad, Mike. He has been one of the strongest encouragers in my life. He has always pushed me to be better, because he knew I could be. I am grateful for his example of honor and integrity and his illustration of them to me. He is a man of great dignity and self-respect. I am grateful for his devotion to the gospel and his love of testimony. He has shared with me, multimple times, his love and gratitude for the gospel and the power of the Priesthood. He raised to me to know how influential the Priesthood is in our home. I am grateful for my dad, I am grateful for the man he is, and I am grateful for his continuous belief in me.

I am so thankful for my Dad, Lionel. He has an amazing way of showing his love for others, and I am so grateful that he has passed that on through his sons. He is a true example of dedication and service. What an example he is to me. He has raised my husband to be kind, gentle, and respectful. He has raised my husband to honor and respect his Preisthood duties. He has raised my husband to be a good husband and father. I am grateful for Lionel, for his graciousness to us. There isn't anything that Lionel wouldn't do for us. I know, at any point in my life, that I could ask Lionel for anything and he wouldn't hesitate to give it to us. I appreciate him, and his example to me.

I appreciate these too men in my life. I respect and admire them greatly. I love them both very much!
1 comment:
wow...that is pretty nice of you to be so thoughtful. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We are also thankful for you in our family.
love you and Andy...mom farr
Post a Comment