Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Am Thankful For Super Sarah

I am so thankful I have such an awesome friend and co-worker. Going to work everday, knowing that she will be there, gives me enthusiasm to show up. Sarah and I are each other's "sidekicks", we were meant to be friends...I am just surprised she isn't my sister. She reads me like that back of her hand, and I read her like the back of mine. Yes, we have a hard time keeping it professional, but we always make it fun. There is not one day where we are not crying and snorting from laughing so hard...and yes to all who don't realize, Sarah has snorted! Take one example, ask her about the "Yuter" conversation...hilarious! So to sum it up, I am so grateful to have a best friend that I get to work with everyday! I love you Sarah!






These pictures were taken while celebrataing Sarah's birthday...she wanted pie instead of cake, what a mistake! I think more pie went into each other's faces than in our mouths. What a great birthday, I think her wish even came true!





1 comment:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

just two crazy girls...what is with the pie on your face...just a little kooky! keep smiling and have a great day. mom Farr