Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Am Thankful For School

I am so thankful for the opportunity I have been given to apply myself at school. It makes it easier to pass classes when you are paying for them with your good, hard-earned money. Yes, paying for school for two has been a struggle, but I have found it to be a blessing. I am so grateful, despite the fact that we don't receive any financial assitance, that we do not have any school obligations due to student loans. Andrew and I have paid, in full, all of our schooling so far. It has been such a blessing for me to have a job where I am given a well-praised income so we can provide for our needs. School is Andrew's top priority, not always mine, but what an example he is to me. Everything we earn is saving towards another year of school. He has become very thrifty and budget-structered, and I am so relieved that he is always prepared. I am grateful that we both get to attend school, debt free, and graduate with flying colors...hopefully

2 comments:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

I am very proud of both of you for going to school and doing it so well. Keep up the hard work and it will all pay off in the end. Love both...mom

Anonymous said...

Maren - I love your blog. You do great. You need to give me a lesson. I am glad that school is going well. We really miss Andrew at work, but I am glad that he is doing so well in school.
GO Cougars! :)