
For my mother, Patrice. I am so grateful for her endless love for me. For her dedicated testimony and constant example of what she believes. I am forever indebted to her for being a wonderful mother. She has taught me how to love others unconditionally, inspite of significant fault. She has taught me how to show forgiveness, even during the most discouraging challenges. She has taught me to believe in myself, to listen to the Holy Ghost, and to ALWAYS have faith in my Heavenly Father. Without my mother, I would be less of a person.

For my mother, Tamee. I am so grateful for her diligence and perseverance in serving others. She serves her family endlessly without hesitation or complaint. She raised my husband, my dear, sweet Andrew, to be the man he is today. She recognizes the power and influence the Priesthood has in a family unit and has taught the importance of it to her children. I appreciate her uplifting attitude and her positive remarks towards everyone. She is an example to me of what I can and should be. Without her I, I could not experience the joy and love her sweet son brings into my life.
I am so thankful for these two dedicated and remarkable women I have in my life. What good influences my children will have, for which I am so grateful. I love you both very much, and I am so grateful for who you are.
1 comment:
THANK YOU, THAT IS VERY SWEET OF YOU TO BLOG ABOUT ME. LOVE YOU MOM FARR...
Post a Comment